Blog

Fall Vibes

12:12 PM


Hi Chicas! Happy Halloween weekend! Are you armed with costumes?  Have you bought ten gallons of candy? All I’ve done so far is NOTHING! Some people in Indonesia don’t celebrate Halloween and I’m one of them. Actually I’m curious about everything in fall especially celebrate Halloween. All I know about fall is a good weather, it’s not too hot and not too cold either, and very very windy. I love the way they decorate their house with a lot of cute little pumpkins. Or about outdoor feast for celebrating Halloween. Even I never try wearing a scary costume. Also, it’s never called Halloween without Trick-Or-Treat. Oh! I almost forgot. Fall is about orange-orange-orange! Orange is everywhere. For fall’s outfit, I think it’s very simple and easy, mix and match your outfit with sweater (or scarf), brown knee high boots, or just wear a classic red lipstick. And you’re ready to go! Happy fall y’all from Indonesia. 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Happy Halloween !
    ikut hallowen party gitu ngga? info yaaah kalo masih ada hih

    visit
    thejournath.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Happy Halloween too pritii!
      Sepertinya tahun ini ngga deh yaa :( Actually kalo masih ada pengen juga hehe..
      Btw, I'm still waiting your next post on www.thejournath.blogspot.com kayaknya post kamu sama nivea bakalan seru!!

      Hapus
  2. Great blog!!
    Wanna follow each other? Follow me then tell me on my blog and I will follow you back :)
    Kisses
    http://starlightmake-up.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Sure!! Hahaha if you're struggling to find the follow button, now you can find it. Sorry for the late reply :)

      Hapus
  3. Nice post! Thanks for your comment at my blog. I can follow you on gfc and g+, but a don't see where.
    pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hei vera! Haha now you can find the follow button in the right side of my blog's template. I'll follow your blog and make sure you will do the same thing..

      xoxo,
      sylvi :)

      Hapus
  4. Happy fall Sylvia! :P
    You have a great blog as well. would love to follow you but can't find the follow button :(

    xoxo,
    Jessie | Beauty Appetite

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hei jess! I upgrade my blog (sorry if it takes a long time) now you can find the follow button. I already follow yours, now it's your turn to follow mine.

      xoxo,
      Sylvi Gautama

      Hapus
  5. anche da me non si usa festeggiare questa data si fa più per i bimbi

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi,dear. Great post ^^
    Sure, I follow you now on GFC, would you follow me back?
    xoxo

    http://villenoireblog.blogspot.com.es/

    BalasHapus
  7. happy Halloween & fall dear :))
    btw following you now~ thanks for leaving comment on my blog, keep in touch xo <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  8. your blog design is awesome. Love it

    BalasHapus