Blog

#88LoveLife Meet and Greet

6:18 AM

Finally I can meet with these ladies who are an incredible person behind this book. I’ve been waiting for this moment for such a long time, so I feel really excited for this. The meet and greet was held on Saturday, 10 Oct 2015 around 2 P.M. in FashionHub, MKG 3. The event so well prepared and we had so much fun. Also, such a honor for me to won a title as the best OOTD. Thank you Diana and Dinda for such an inspiring book and thank you Urban Whistle for having me!










Love Bird Shirt in White - Gaudi Clothing ( Andien Love Gaudi Collection )
High waist culotte in black
Bag - Stradivarius
Shoes - Calliopé

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. cieee best dressed, top nya yang dari Gaudi itu gue ikutan pas launchingnya udah familliar banget kemaren sama top nya hehehe..
    Semoga kita ketemu lagi di next-event yaaa! keep stylish Sylvi

    thejournath.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus