Blog

HOW TO MAKE 2016 AS THE BEST YEAR EVER!

5:33 AM

Hello guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR! It’s 2016. I cannot believe time flies so fast. Well, thank you so much for the readers for always supporting me and leaving your lovely comments also your opinions. I really appreciate that.  It’s been a year since I start blogging. It feels amazing to share all the things that I love with you guys. I never expect 2015 was a good year for my blogging life.  So ya, keep going-keep shining-keep reading.

Anyway, 2015 has been a great year. Now, let’s think about the next 12 months. What if…now we are talking about…*jeng jeng jeng* haha :p 

HOW TO MAKE 2016 AS THE BEST YEAR EVER!

TAKE PICTURE OFTEN
This is my personal goals this year. I think I’m gonna take picture more often than before and I’m gonna make it super cute. Lately, I’m so lazy to take picture haha actually I always forgot to take some picture and too exciting with what I’m doing. So, I decided to stick with this goals * finger crossed*. Taking picture means capturing your precious moments. It will never happen twice in your life.


Sharing your photos with others also will make your day better! Others can see your precious moments. Recently, I’m obsessed with Instagram. HAHA I want to make my feed looks good with all of the pictures. However there are many guys with a lot of thought to take a good picture. They think good picture always came from good angle, good lighting, and good filter, but please do not think to hard about that. Just snap and share. Therefore in the end of the year, you will have your own stories in a photograph!

IMPROVE YOUR DIET
Sometimes if you stick with your diet and your daily workout routine, you will get bored. It must have been experienced by you, who are trying to lose your weight or even to stay in healthy life. The most important thing if you are on diet are stay positive, stay motivate, and do not give up. If you are already at the stage that you lazy to do workout or getting bored with your diet. Try something new! Improve your diet also your daily workout. You can search for any simple healthy food recipes or delicious smoothies on pinterest.


In fact, I ever frustrated with my diet. I’m too lazy to workout or eat healthy food. But in one time, I realize that I must stay healthy. Then, I decided to improve my diet or buy new gym clothes. Oh by the way I really like VS PINK Collection hehe especially the bras and the pants.


So, what are you waiting for! Try delicious healthy food recipes or smoothies or you can create your own recipes.


WRITE IN A JOURNAL
In the beginning of the year, how about write down your goals. It could be your personal goals or business goals. But if you want to write about your personal goals, try something new. Goals not always about make a good grade; lose weight; or something usual. Maybe you can make monthly goals like in January you must be grateful, in February you must be inspire, in March you must be diligent, and so on.

Erin Condren - Believe You Can And You Will

Paper Crane Asia 
Sometimes, write down your ideas in a journal makes you feel better and more inspired.
Buying a cute journal is a must! A cute journal makes you more often and happy to write to do list, your schedule, or your goals. It will better if you buy a new journal in the beginning of the year. 

DECORATE YOUR ROOM

Decorate your room can makes you feel a lot of better. Why? First, when you walk into your room and your room looks good and cute, it will make you feel better! Second, when you wake up and see your room is cute and clean, it will increase your energy and make you feel more excited for today’s activity. Oh also can make you to keep motivated and stay positive.



Decorating your room according the season or a specific theme. But the most popular room décor is kinda look like tumblr room. Tumblr room is so cute and sometimes looks like boho things. It’s good because I bet every girl like that type of room décor.


TAKE TIME TO YOURSELF



Don’t forget to take time to yourself also known as Me Time. Take a break from your routine and do your favorite things or your hobbies. You can treat yourself by shopping or going to spa. You can also do your hobbies like playing basketball, playing music, or write in a blog (like me). Besides that, if you don’t have enough time, you can sit in the porch or your living room; drink a glass of hot chocolate or hot tea. It can make you more relaxed and refreshing your mind.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Balasan
    1. Thank you Anna :) Actually I have a lot of ideas to make 2016 as the best year ever but I think these are the top 5!

      Love,
      Sylvi Says Hello

      Hapus
  2. great tips, cheers to new year babeee <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. This is such a great post!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    BalasHapus
  4. Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing this is super fun to read<3

    www.theclosetelf.com

    BalasHapus
  5. I love this post and your tips are so helpful! This is so inspirational! You have wonderful blog :) xx

    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/01/motel-rocks-wish-list.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/01/11th-episode-got-me-like.html

    BalasHapus
  6. inpiring sekalii Sylv :)! aku udah praktek beberapa, Goal's aku berikutnya mau makeover kamar deh, cuma mager banget. Ohiya bikin artikel dekorasi kamar dong dan pernak pernik lucu buat di kamar + informasi belinya dimana. Terutama kamar yang 'petite' yah hehehe...
    Tapi yang paling butuh komitmen tinggi adalah....workout rutin, itu sulit usir malesnya :(

    Ayo nulis yang inspiring lagi ya ! I love your blog!

    www.thejournath.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yass!! Make over kamar haha aku juga lagi pengen make over kamar tapi sama hehe mager :p Ditunggu ya di post selanjutnya :)

      Lots of love,
      Sylvi Says Hello

      Hapus